When it comes to ageing celebrities too have to accept the reality, no matter how many birthday they’ve had .
Here you’ve got 10 celebrities — folks who have been outspoken about some aspect of ageing with courage and grace:
- Michael Douglas, aged 66, still looks great because he has decided to grow old gracefully. He may be old but he still has those charming looks reminiscent of his younger days. Not only is he embracing his old looks he is also embracing film roles depicting him as an older man, for example, his character in
- Halle Berry, aged 44, not only looks young for her age but she is actually naturally young. With Hollywood seeing people in their 20s having plastic surgery it would be easy for Halle Berry to succumb to this crazy trend of wanting to look better.
- Susan Sarandon, aged 64, seems to look beautiful no matter what age she is. Why? Lliposuction and botox began numbing the common sense. The beautiful actress says that she looks after her body from the inside out by eating nutritious food and exercising. She also practices deep breathing exercises and visualisation. Well, the proof is in the pudding; who looks better Susan Sarandon or Heidi Montag?
- Jodie Foster, aged 48, knows what it means to grow up in the spotlight yet still manages to be self-confident enough to shun plastic surgery. He publicly declared that plastic surgery was not for her. In 2007 she stated “I’d rather have somebody go, ‘wow, that girl has a bad nose’ than ‘wow, that girl has a bad nose job.” Too right! We couldn’t agree more.
- Sophia Loren, aged 76, was an amazing Italian beauty in her younger days. The fact that Sophia Loren decided to stay one hundred percent natural has meant that you can better see the young Sophia Loren still.
- Helena Bonham-Carter, aged 44, cool British Actress never one to be a follower has openly expressed her refusal to have any plastic surgery. Why so many celebrities do not realise this is incomprehensible. Life lessons can be easily learnt by learning from other peoples’ mistakes yet being surrounded by so many people wearing that mistake on their face does not seem to deter enough celebs. Bizarre!
- Gerard Butler, aged 41, may possibly have let his hair grow grey for the filming of his latest flick but his face and hair have not been tampered with and he certainly looks better for it. Whilst his face looks older than it did last year he still looks super sexy.
- Dame Judi Dench, aged 76, is a fantastic example of a beautiful lady who aged the way nature intended. Whether or not you think Sean Pennshe is beautiful you have to admit that she looks far better having aged naturally than with the help of a plastic surgeon.
- Julianne Moore, aged 50, has stated that she would not have surgery to make her look younger. The actress acknowledges the importance of not risking her face in any way when it is imperative to having a successful career.
- Sean Penn, aged 50, thankfully still looks like his handsome self. Sean Penn still has those gorgeous eyes and is still a Hollywood hunk… and brilliant actor.”